Tuesday, February 20, 2007

As the days pass by..

..to me, the colours may seem too good, atimes not too bad but it can be a totally different opinion where your friend or say an ordinary onlooker is the judge. Wether it's the colour or design, a dress isn't really good until it is worn.



I'll choose with caution, the fabric and even the make-ups.


In the ladies' world, looking good isn't an easy job. But it speaks quality or is it class? It is a matter of opinions. As far as having a blog for myself is concerned, this is a place to host my favourite pics..




Welcome to my Album!


3 comments:

Adeiza said...

hey! you look great and keep writting as it lifts my soul

Unknown said...

Good looking! you are wonderful.I wish you best of luck in all your endeavours.

MatchSpoilerDotCom said...

please help out with information. My great-aunt was from Okene, Ebiraland. she was married to the first imam of the first mosque ever built in Okene. I was just wondering if you could link me up with anyone with connection to the mosque. Faruk. my contact email address is nahkomhier@yahoo.com